Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cowboys in Paradise

The documentary, directed by filmmakers of Indian origin, and tells about the world of prostitution in Kuta Beach, the Cowboys IN PARADISE, reap the pros and cons of the community. Balinese people own most of the objections to the existence of the film. They even dare to say if the players in the film is not a native Balinese. Asked about it, Rebecca, an artist who often spends time in Bali confess actually never met with a gigolo as told in the film.

"If I thought he made a documentary, he is no evidence, how ya going again. If that was not allowed dijelekin Bali Island, the island I was. I think he's going to tell something different about Bali. There's another side that wants to be appointed in addition to tourism," explained Rebecca met while filming video clips of the two singles, My Fall, at Graha Bintaro, Tangerang, Tuesday (27/04).

However, it does not mean the existence of these documentaries, Rebecca finally felt anxious to go to Bali again.

"Do not worry. Yesterday I finished two weeks of Bali never hear a matter. Prostitution is there from the girls and guys, they should stop and find another job, but maybe there is only one gigolo in Bali Island. We do not know her well ? asserted.

And Rebecca confessed gigolo never met when in Bali. "I do, I sternly face the problem.'ve Never met anyone like that. Let's see, I tell 'Ape lu liat-liat?'" Concluded Rebecca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009  |  SEO by Blogspot tutorial On Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009